Salju

Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

Life Cycle of Pteridophyta


Life Cycle of Pteridophyta
Vegetative reproduction of Pteridophyta is by rhizome. Rhizome grows all of direction as colony. Pteridophyta have life cycle known as metagenesis with two generations, they are sporophyte and gametophyte generations.


  • Sporophyte Generation. Sporophyte generation producing spores is a Pteridophyta itself. So, the Pteridophyta that we see in daily life is sporophyte generation. This generation is longer than gametophyte. Sporophyte can grow and produce some bud in order to add new individual. It is called asexual reproduction. While the spores is exited from sporangium and spread by wind, if it fall in suitable place it will grow as new individual plant that called as protalium.

  • Gametophyte Generation. Gametophyte generation is producing gamet known as protalium. Protalium is talus formed have 1-2 cm approximately in size. This form like a heart that is usually lives in moist place. Unlike Bryophyta, gametophyte in Pteridophyta only lives on some weeks. Protalium formed antheridium as male gamet and archegonium as female gamet. Antheridium produce sperm while archegonium produce ovum. Fertilization between sperm and ovum formed zygote. Furthermore, zygote will grow as new Pteridophyta that have roots, stems, and leaves.
Life Cycle (Metagenesis) of Pteridophyta


 

Differences between sporophyte and gametophyte generations in Pteridophyta



Based on kinds of spores that produced by Pteridophyta, it divided into homospores, heterospores, and transitions fern.
  • Homospores Fern. Homospores fern is only produce one kind of spore. It also known as monoceous fern, for example is Lycopodium sp (wire fern). This fern have stem like a wire that lives creeping on the other plant.  




  • Heterospores Fern. Heterospores fern produce two kinds of spores. The small spores called microspores and produce antheridium as male gamet, while large spores called macrospores and produce archegonium as female gamet. For examples are Selaginella sp and Marsilea sp. 
    •  Transitions Fern. Transitions fern produce spores that have same in size but is differenced into male spores (+) and female spores (-). Example is Equisetum debile (tail horse fern).









    7 komentar:

    1. hmmm..mcm kenallah..

      BalasHapus
    2. is pterophyta is pteridophyta?

      BalasHapus
    3. is pterophyta is pteridophyta?

      BalasHapus
    4. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
      that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
      After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
      he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
      i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
      cured!
      it's really like a dream but I am so happy! for the people suffering from the following disease  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
      Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
      Dementia.Lupus.
      ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, 
       should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which  I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after taking his herbal medication  I paid homage to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year.  you can reach him through  VIA E-mail   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348152855846 

      BalasHapus
    5. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
         drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
        My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
         

      BalasHapus